Carrie has vast experience at all levels of financial planning and analysis for several large corporations. Most recently she has been working as an independent consultant focused on strategic and financial planning and M&A for her own consulting firm, while serving as Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis for one of the oldest and largest healthcare companies in the U.S.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, College of William & Mary
- MBA in Corporate Finance, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- CPA (inactive)
- Vice President – Finance, MBA Student Association at UNC Kenan-Flager Business School
- Peer Counselor at UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Captain, Women’s Varsity Gymnastics Team-Scholarship Athlete at the College of William & Mary