After starting her career in public accounting and obtaining her CPA, Carrie graduated with a MBA from UNC’s Kenan Flagler Business School. She spent several years working for IBM at their corporate headquarters in Armonk, NY where she led an analysis of their pension funding and balance sheet strategy. At IBM, she also modeled and managed several acquisitions for the Company’s global services division before moving to Richmond, VA with Circuit City. As a director at Circuit City, she led annual planning and financial analysis for the cirucitcity.com which had explosive growth in 2005-2006.
In 2007, she joined McKesson’s Medical Surgical Division where she led and managed due diligence and acquisition modeling for over 20 transactions that ranged from $10M to $2B. Carrie also worked on several other major initiatives while at McKesson leading the annual plan, the long-range plan and sales and commission planning as a Vice President of Finance.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, College of William & Mary
- MBA in Corporate Finance, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- CPA (inactive)
- Vice President – Finance, MBA Student Association at UNC Kenan-Flager Business School
- Peer Counselor at UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Captain, Women’s Varsity Gymnastics Team-Scholarship Athlete at the College of William & Mary