- Led the Company through its initial Series A institutional equity raise in 2006, as well as Series B and C rounds in 2008 and 2011, respectively
- Served as Board Member and key advisor for CEO/Founder
- Provided operational and financial leadership to support 1000% growth in revenues
- Negotiated and executed senior bank credit agreements totaling an aggregate of $24 million of borrowing capacity
- Negotiated and executed subordinated venture loans totaling $12.5 million
- Led two key tuck-in acquisitions extending the Company’s talent management software suite
Prior to Snagajob, Dave served as SVP and CFO for Payerpath, Inc., the leading processor of Internet-based healthcare claims in the United States.
- Led two three rounds of institutional equity issuances to support the company’s aggressive growth plans
- Implemented processes, systems, controls and financial leadership to support a 1450% increase in revenues from 2001 to 2005
- Negotiated and led a key tuck-in acquisition of a claims-based company to support geographical expansion of the Company’s services
- Executed sale of Company to Misys Healthcare for $50 million, or over 3X LTM revenues
Prior to his transition to CFO and key advisor of these successful high growth CFO companies, Dave served as Senior VP and CFO of Cadmus Communications Corporation, a leading publicly-traded content management and graphic communications company with annual revenues in excess of $450 million. At Cadmus, he played a key role in multiple strategic acquisitions, leading the financing of the acquisition of two of the company’s largest competitors, the secondary equity issuance of $45 million in common stock, and the issuance of $125 million of subordinated high-yield debt securities. Earlier in his career, Dave was an equity research analyst with Davenport & Company, and he was also Director of Accounting for A. H. Robins Company, Inc., a publicly-traded, international Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company.
Dave Bosher believes that the role of Chief Financial Officer goes well beyond taking care of the company finances. He knows it is critical to be a key partner to the CEO in setting company strategy, to arm business leaders, boards and investors with the financial data they need for effective decision-making, and to assure that operational platforms and processes support the enterprise’s growth objectives. This holistic approach is just one reason Dave was named 2008 CFO of the Year for Best Small Private Company by Virginia Business Magazine.
- Strategically focused financial executive with a deep appreciation for the entrepreneurial spirit
- Expertise in developing and executing growth/exit strategies
- Knowledgeable, objective advisor to CEO’s and their board members
- Deep experience in capital funding, including private equity, senior debt, and venture/subordinated debt
- Significant experience in negotiating and executing M&A transactions
- Extensive business and financial planning experience
- SnagAJob.com, Inc.
- Payerpath, Inc.
- Cadmus Communications Corporation
- Davenport & Company
- A.H. Robins Company, Inc.
- Financial Executives International
- BS Business Administration, University of Richmond
- MBA, University of Richmond
- CPA – Virginia