Jeff is a leader in Fahrenheit’s Private Equity practice area and offers:
- Consulting on Talent and Leadership
- Executive Coaching
- Facilitation of Team Development and Strategic Planning events
Jeff brings deep expertise in assessing talent, developing leaders, building high performance teams, and supporting M&A. He has developed a proven track record of collaborating with CEOs and leadership teams to build value and profitability.
As a Coach, Jeff works with successful leaders to become even more effective by developing their leadership skills. His pragmatic style and spot-on insights allow him to identify the one or two “big payoff” areas of focus. He is a Marshall Goldsmith-certified coach who has coached hundreds of leaders in improving their effectiveness, overcoming deficiencies, and achieving at a higher level.
As a Consultant and Facilitator, he conducts assessments and asks the tough, probing questions necessary to get to the core issues. He then blends his business and people knowledge to deliver bottom line focused, actionable, and straightforward advice.
Since joining Fahrenheit, Jeff has helped many clients with their HR needs. Some of the work includes helping the owners of a privately held company determine the CEO succession plan and the team development work needed as the current CEO retires; in a newly acquired PE portfolio company, assessing the organizational structure and conducting a talent evaluation to determine alignment with strategy; and developing Core Values and Behaviors for a workers’ compensation carrier.
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Organizational Design
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Change Management
- Team Building
- Culture Change
- M&A and M&A Integration
- Restructuring & Turnarounds
- Organizational Design Strategic Planning
- BBA, Marketing and Finance, University of Michigan
- MBA, Marketing, University of Wisconsin
- ICF certified coach and has completed extensive coursework at Nestle’s global leadership center in Switzerland