He has managed a $250M worldwide business unit P&L which included leading a large global finance team, setting financial targets, structuring incentive compensation, launching new product offerings, forecasting revenue and expenses, managing pricing, negotiating key customer and vendor contacts, and controlling costs. He has experience rapidly scaling capabilities to match growth, as well as setting and achieving cost reduction targets.
For our professional services clients, Jonathan brings extensive experience driving profitable growth, having led both the finance and operations functions of a large services business and overseen service delivery on several multi-million dollar contracts. For SaaS and enterprise software clients, Jonathan has led multiple engagements to design and implement best practices in the areas of maintenance operations, sales operations, forecasting, and business metrics. For early stage clients, he has prepared investor materials including the supporting budgets, financial models, product valuations, and business plans.
Some examples of the work that Jonathan has done since joining Fahrenheit include reviewing the current close process and providing framework and best practices for optimizing the close and advancing audit readiness for a high growth, middle-market global technology manufacturer; serving as FP&A lead for a high growth, middle-market IT services firm, including budgeting, forecasting, bank financing negotiations, vendor selection support, BI system implementation leadership, and other support as needed; and serving as CFO for two emerging-growth organizations, providing financial modeling and financial sections of the fundraising presentations, including support negotiating a significant funding round with a Fortune 500 strategic partner.
- BA History, with significant accounting coursework, graduated magna cum laude, UCLA
- Office of Commercialization and Economic Development, UNC-CH
- CED-Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- KBI BioPharma
- Nice Systems
- Genesys Telecommunications
- KPMG Advisory
- Arthur Andersen
- Driving profitable growth through best-of-class processes and leading high performance teams
- Defining, measuring and exceeding business goals
- Strategy, business, and financial development, planning and execution
- Multiple industries, including software, SaaS, life sciences and professional services