Since joining The Fahrenheit Group, Merryman has worked on a number of projects for our clients, including providing market compensation data and analysis and designing an incentive compensation program for a childcare agency; providing comprehensive market data, analysis, and comparison for executive and mid-level employees for a number of clients; performing a targeted peer group proxy study; and providing board of directors’ market data and best practices, compensation review and recommendations for a Virginia-based fiber network corporation.
Before joining Fahrenheit, Merryman held positions with Hewitt Associates, LLP, CSX Corporation, and Crestar Financial Corporation. In addition, she has an extensive non-profit background that includes such organizations as the Phoenix-based Board of Visitors, The Junior League of Houston, and the Greater Houston Community Foundation.
- BA in Economics, Randolph-Macon Woman’s College
- MBA, University of Richmond
- C.E.C.P.–Certified Executive Compensation Professional (WorldAtWork)
- Natural Choice Academy
- Desert Mountain Club, Inc.
- Education and Research Consortium of the Western Carolinas
- Impact Makers
- Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities Corporation
- Piedmont Federal Savings Bank