Mike started his career with KPMG and transitioned to follow a passion in the pharmaceutical industry. Mike spent time developing and managing accounting, reporting and finances for Insmed Incorporated, a publicly-traded Bio-Tech company, and Kaleo, Inc. (formerly known as Intelliject). He is well positioned to tackle the challenges of businesses of any size.
Mike has been responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting, including transactional accounting, financial and management reporting, processes, internal controls and systems. He has also worked with and managed teams within the HR and IT departments and has been instrumental in creating internal control policies and compliance programs for these functional areas.
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Finance Function Assessments
- Process Improvement & Internal Controls
- Operational and Financial Dashboards
- Financial Systems Selection and Implementation
- Standard Costing Analysis and Updates
- Security & Exchange Commission (SEC) Reporting & Compliance
- MS Dynamics (Great Plains)
Fractional Controller for:
- Circle S
- Morton Consulting
- Sutliff Tobacco Company
Financial analysis for:
- Alton Lane
- Buckingham Slate Co.
- Rhudy & Co.
BS Accounting, Virginia Tech